Hexagon PPM is proud to announce the release of GT STRUDL 2019, a complete solution for structural analysis and design. The improvements for GT STRUDL 2019 focused on the areas of design codes, user experience, loads, and interoperability.
This release includes a number of benefits to increase your productivity, including:
- Implementation of AISC 15th Ed. design code and section tables
- Advancements in GT MENU user interface
- Improvement in CAD Modeler user interface
- Updates to Report Builder tool to control formatting
- Conversion of Response Spectrum to Time History
- Support load transfer from CAESAR II to GT STRUDL
- Integration with Dimensional Solutions MAT3D software for rigid foundation design
With GT STRUDL 2019 you’ll be able to reduce engineering manhours spent on mundane tasks, explore ways to reduce overall project costs, and design better structural systems.
Now’s the time to purchase or upgrade to GT STRUDL 2019!