Now is a perfect time to take your technology knowledge to the next level with CAESAR II training. Whether you’re a new or experienced CAESAR II user, you will learn how to make the best use of your software with these training classes in Houston:
|April 23-27, 2018||CAESAR II Statics|
|April 30 – May 2, 2018||CAESAR II Dynamics|
|June 4-8, 2018||CAESAR II Statics|
|September 10-14, 2018||CAESAR II Statics|
|November 5-9, 2018||CAESAR II Statics|
|November 12-14, 2018||CAESAR II Dynamics|
CAESAR II Statics
CAESAR II Productivity Training is more than just learning how to use the program. It incorporates Piping Code background along with proper engineering application of the software. Attendees develop real-world knowledge of static analysis while also learning how to use CAESAR II for cost-effective piping design. Learn about:
- Piping code background and requirements.
- Proper modeling techniques.
- Guidelines for piping system design.
- Interpreting program results.
Half-day Case Studies include:
- Modeling buried pipe using a pipeline code; fatigue evaluation.
- Modeling and evaluating FRP pipe; static evaluation of seismic loads.
- Wind and wave loads on an offshore riser.
CAESAR II Dynamics
CAESAR II Productivity Training is highly regarded for its blend of background theory, use of CAESAR II, and engineering application. Attendees will develop real-world knowledge of dynamic analysis of systems while also learning how to use CAESAR II for cost-effective piping design. Topics covered:
- Dynamic response of mechanical systems
- Building a dynamic model for analysis
- Interpreting dynamic analysis results
- Solving field vibration problems using harmonic analysis
- Seismic analysis using the response spectrum method
- Evaluating transient loads with time history analysis
Additional components include:
- A survey of approaches to evaluating relief valve discharge
- Workshop exercise in slug flow evaluation
- Workshop using time history methods to verify a dynamic load factor