Webinar What’s NEW on CAESAR II® 2019
With Chris Bradshaw
Business Development CADWorx & Analysis Solutions EMIA
The latest Webinar on What’s New in CAESAR II 2019, which took place on July 3, 2019, showed case the implementation of key European standards that will help you increase productivity and improve quality control on your projects.
This session featured:
- Learn more about the implementation of the EN-1591 standard;
– Learn how to design and analyse standard and non-standard flange assemblies considering external loading and thermal expansion;
– Determine flange rotation, deflection and calculate bolting torque;
– Experience the user-friendly features that simplify the large-scale required input for this standard;
- Find out more about CAESAR II update of the offshore code, DNVGL-ST-F10 to the 2017 edition:
– See how the limit state design approach differs from the allowable stress design;
– See how to address burst, collapse and buckling conditions in pipelines;
– Use load cases tailored for offshore piping featuring DNV-specific reports;
– See how the DNV Wall Thickness Calculator assists in checking wall thickness from within the piping input;
Chris Bradshaw is a Business Development Specialist for CADWorx & Analysis solutions in Europe and is responsible for the development of existing accounts and for generating new business. He has worked with CADWorx, and the analysis solutions CAESAR II and PV Elite since 2004 and was previously an Application Engineer responsible for providing pre- and post-sales technical support, customization, implementation services, and product training, helping clients get the best out of the entire CADWorx suite.