with Gopi Kandru, Hexagon PPM
Date: September 27, 2018
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: free eSeminar
Check out the brand-new visualization solution CADWorx Design Review Professional. Its competitive, powerful, and cost-effective tools can help lower your overall project cost by reducing engineering and design time.
Join us Thursday, September 27, as we take an in-depth look at how CADWorx Design Review Professional enables you to:
- Increase productivity in design reviews with collaboration.
- Combine multidisciplinary design data into a single integrated environment.
- Enjoy more interactive model reviews thanks to advanced clipping options.
- Easily navigate through component data by using the Advanced Model Tree.
- Publish and report for collaboration and document sharing.
Gopi Kandru is the product owner for CADWorx & Analysis Solutions Visualization products at Hexagon. He joined the company in 2011 as senior developer for the Intergraph SmartPlant suite. Gopi previously worked in the Geographic Information Systems division of Ericsson. He has experience in designing, developing, and managing desktop applications, including the CADWorx suite & ESRi ArcGis suite. Gopi has extensive experience in agile development as a developer, scrum master and product owner/manager. He holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees in computer science and holds certifications in project management and product marketing. Gopi is a member of Toastmasters International.