CADWorx & Analysis Solutions is excited to announce the release of CADWorx Plant Professional 2019. Learn how the new capabilities in this latest release can help improve accuracy and reduce engineering and design time.
The new CADWorx® Plant Professional 2019 runs on either Hexagon’s recently acquired BricsCAD® platform or AutoCAD®. It features the most complete range of tools for fully intelligent 2D and 3D plant design and incorporates several new enhancements to improve project accuracy.
It is 100 percent based on the de-facto standard .dwg design format, providing designers, engineers and BIM professionals powerful access to the huge potential of vertical CAD applications.
In addition, CADWorx Plant Professional 2019 also includes these enhancements:
- Improvements to P&ID View for easier synchronization of P&IDs with the 3D model
- BOM templates to help streamline the creation of multi-discipline material take-offs
- Soft clash volumes to help maintenance and installation areas for equipment and piping components
- New export tools to CAESAR II ® to ensure reuse of model data as much as possible
- Increased automation and reduce inconsistencies in CADWorx P&ID when updating in-line components
To learn more about this latest release, we invite you to view the “What’s New in CADWorx Plant Professional 2019” webinar.