Save the Date. Register Now!
Discover the user level course created specifically for the structural designer and engineer involved in the design 3D structures, who wants to learn how to create complex structural design models and produce deliverables. Attendees will learn about the tools, intelligent drawing capabilities, and advanced levels of automation available in CADWorx® Structure.
- Steel Libraries creation and modification
- 3D Structural Modeling
- Structural Grid Placement
- Automated Bracing Placement
- Stairs, Ladders and Handrails
- Grating Placement
- Productivity tools
- Editing and Modification
- Reports and Bills of Material
- 2D Drawing
Learn more about other CADWorx training dates available.