with Bill Vasey, ECE Design
Date: May 30, 2017
Time: 10:00AM CT click here for your local time
Duration: 30 minutes
Cost: free eSeminar
CADWorx has added features and functions to address some of the stringent requirements for clamped systems in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, life sciences, electronic and many other industries.
Discover how CADWorx enables you to:
- Build tanks, exchanges, pumps, etc. with clamped nozzles
- Add casing drains to pumps
- Route sloped piping with clamps (e.g. Tri-Clamps®, Victaulic, etc)
- Place 88° and 92° elbow with extended tangents
- Route with ‘Seat’ and ‘Mix-Proof’, and ‘Zero Static’ valves
- Create ‘pullout’ manifolds
- Insert ‘cut-back’ ferrules
- Prepare fabrication isometrics
Join this webinar to learn how these new enhancements to the software will improve your design collaboration, rendering CADWorx an effective platform for any process piping requirement.
Bill Vasey is President of ECE. Since 2003, he has been helping people implement and deploy CAD, HDS, and CAE software from CADWorx and Analysis (CAS), Leica, DOT Product and Bricsys. Bill started his career as a product engineer for Alpha Laval’s Tri-Clover division back in the late 80’s. Then from 1993 to 2003, he was engineering manager responsible for the design, fabrication and turnover of large scale skids and modules in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, life sciences industries.