with Aimee Ferguson, Hexagon PPM
Date: December 4, 2018
Duration: 30 min
Cost: free eSeminar
View the recorded webinar here
Introducing CADWorx® Plant Professional 2019! CADWorx Plant Professional 2019 has taken steps to improve and enrich the workflows so that a designer’s experience is more streamlined, accurate, and efficient. The latest powerful and adaptive solution enables designer to create and interact with fully intelligent 3D plant models like never before. Gain insight into how these new capabilities will help lower your overall project cost by attending this introduction to the new features of 2019 webinar.
Join us Tuesday, December 4, as we take an in-depth look at this highly anticipated release and review the upcoming benefits, including:
- PIDVIEW: Synchronizing your P&IDs to your 3D Models is a valuable time saver and avoids costly errors.
- CAESAR II Exporting: An increased set of attributes are now passed into the pipe stress analysis tool.
- BOM Templates: Discover how multi-discipline templates can save you time and effort.
- Soft Clash Volume: Reserve space for maintenance and installation activities.
- P&ID Automatic Property Updates: Changes to your P&ID are now inherited on all affected inline components.
- P&ID Expanded Database Attributes: P&ID Access Databases can now support up to 255 columns of data.
Aimee Ferguson, P.E., is the Technical Director at Hexagon PPM. She joined the company in 2008 after a career in Construction Field Engineering. Her background in structural engineering and construction with a large EPC has been leveraged in the development of several Intergraph products, including Smart 3D. Aimee has added agile software development skills to her technical experience and joined the CADWorx Structure team in 2016 in the product owner role to assist in launching and further developing this product. She is a registered Professional Engineer in Kentucky and Alabama.