with Aimee Ferguson, Hexagon PPM
Date: December 6, 2018
Duration: 30 min
Cost: free eSeminar
The latest version of CADWorx Structure is hitting the streets this November and we know you’ll want to learn more about the new features that were designed to make the daily experience of Structural Designers and CADWorx Administrators so much easier. As with every release, the solutions that are developed have a particular theme in mind and this version is no exception. Each feature developed was specifically designed to streamline workflows so that each project is able to be more efficiently ran with CADWorx Structure and CADWorx Structure Editor.
We invite you to participate in the webinar being hosted on Thursday, December 6 where we will dive in to the new solution, including:
- Database Support: CADWorx Structure now support LiveDB integration.
- Export to CAESAR II: Export your primary structure elements to CAESAR II and save time remodeling.
- End Plates: Place connection plates at the end of beams or columns using the palette approach.
- Soft Clash Volume: Reserve space for maintenance and installation activities.
- Horizontal Bracing: Place bracing in the horizontal plane.
- Pile Foundations: Support poor soil conditions with pile foundations.
Join us to learn about the latest advancements Hexagon PPM has made to the CADWorx Structure product and how you can use it to meet the demands of your fast track projects!
We are offering a complimentary webinar session of 30 minutes followed by a 15-minute Q&A session.
Aimee Ferguson, P.E., is the Technical Director at Hexagon PPM. She joined the company in 2008 after a career in Construction Field Engineering. Her background in structural engineering and construction with a large EPC has been leveraged in the development of several Intergraph products, including Smart 3D. Aimee has added agile software development skills to her technical experience and joined the CADWorx Structure team in 2016 in the product owner role to assist in launching and further developing this product. She is a registered Professional Engineer in Kentucky and Alabama.