with Chad Snider, Plant Design Solutions
Date: February 2, 2016
Duration: 30 min
Cost: free eSeminar
CADWorx Plant Professional 2016 provides the most complete range of tools for efficient plant design. Take advantage of the most dynamic and adaptable user shapes ever offered.
Register to attend this webinar to discover how you can:
- Promote standardization through spec-driven user shapes
- Increase efficiency by reducing workaround
- Leverage vendor-provided 3D solids
- Accurately represent detailed geometry and specialty items
- Create desirable representation for ISOGEN output
Join Chad Snider with Plant Design Solutions as he guides you through the many enhancements to user shape creation in CADWorx Plant Professional 2016.
As a Technical Service Manager with Plant Design Solutions, Chad Snider provides Hexagon product support, guidance, and consulting to many of the largest CADWorx installations in the world. His appetite for design technology, helping others, and problem solving facilitates a unique benefit in his training and services. Whether teaching new designers, or helping the seasoned users find the best solutions, Chad continues to listen; learn; share his knowledge.