PV Elite 2020 is the newest version of Hexagon’s complete solution for vessel and heat exchanger design, analysis and evaluation used by engineers, designers, estimators, fabricators and inspectors.
This release includes a number of new enhancements to increase your productivity, including:
• Bill of Material table added (easy and convenient)
• ASME Section VIII Division 1 and 2, and Section II Part D Material Code Updates; these code changes are mandatory for new construction as of Jan. 1, 2020
• Incorporated Hexagon PPM’s new internet-based SL licensing system
• Updated interface with Dimensional Solutions software
• Simplified retirement limit report
• Added summary reports at the top of the list; new output report sorting template
• Many other additional code updates
The new features will save our users time by simplifying, reducing and eliminating additional steps they might normally encounter in the course of producing a design for a client. Now, they don’t have to piece together reports into a final document.
There are also many other new features that help streamline the design process, including new features and options for heat exchanger design. With PV Elite 2020, we are pleased to give our users greater confidence in their safety code calculations.