- Insert a non-intelligent P&ID into a CADWorx P&ID project database to leverage existing facility drawings on a brownfield project
- Generate 3D structural models with CADWorx Structure and reduce duplication of effort by leveraging that same model for the basis of your structural engineer’s analysis with GT STRUDL®
- Modify an existing plant facility by leveraging point cloud data and adding equipment and piping in CADWorx Plant Professional.
- Learn how piping and pressure vessel engineering in CAESAR II® and PV Elite® ties into the workflow and why the analysis of these components is critical in brownfield projects and operations.
- Realize the speed and power of Isogen® to automate your project deliverables.
Come to our free Denver event and gain valuable information that will help improve your efficiency in project execution and expand the value you deliver to your clients.
Whether you’re a new or existing user, you will benefit from attending. Seating is limited, so secure your spot today!