Develop your professional skills with Hexagon PPM software gurus at HxGN LIVE in Las Vegas this summer!
We are offering ten half-day Advanced Training sessions on Tuesday, June 11, which is the first day of the conference. Delve into the finer points of our software while PPM experts teach you how to get the most out of our innovative solutions.
Limited seats are available for these four-hour paid training classes to make you an even greater asset to your company. The sooner you register, the more you save!
If you register for Advanced Training before April 9, the price is $250 a session; from April 10 until May 9, the cost is $300 a session; and after May 9, sessions cost $400.
And here’s a bonus: j5, which Hexagon acquired in January, will also have two Advanced Training sessions. This is a perfect opportunity to see what this company’s operations management platforms can do for you!
Which session interests you the most?
- 1501 – Managing Plant Lifecycle Including Project Execution with HxGN SDx
- 1502 – Improve Maintenance and Inspection Planning and Execution with the Digital Twin HxGN SDx Operations
- 1503 – Advanced CADWorx Project Execution
- 1504- Calculating Natural Frequencies in Piping Systems Using CAESAR II
- 1505 – Leveraging Your Data Using the Intergraph Smart Electrical Web API
- 1506 – Transition PDS Assets to Smart 3D As-Built for Efficient Operations and Maintenance
- 1507 – Civil and Structural Detailing Including Integration with SDS/2
- 1508 – Tracking Fabrication and Assembly lines with Smart Materials Mobile Scan
- 1509 – j5 Shift Operations Management with Data Integration
- 1510 – Rapid Application Development within the j5 Framework
Register now for HxGN LIVE – the premier networking and learning experience for professionals who design, construct and manage industrial assets. Then select the Advanced Training session (or sessions!) that suit you best.
See you in Vegas!