with Bjorn Ohm, Technical Director, CADWorx & Analysis Solutions
with Chris Bradshaw, Business Development Specialist, CADWorx & Analysis Solutions
Date: Thursday, June 22, 2017
Time: 11:00 AM CEST
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: free eSeminar
Join the upcoming Visual Vessel Design webinar and see how you can benefit from these new features, including:
– Update of the PED classification tool to reflect the latest requirements to PED 2014/68/EU;
– New module to EN 13445:2014 Part 8, pressure vessels made of aluminum and aluminum alloys;
– New module to EN 13445:2014 Part 10, pressure vessels made of nickel and nickel alloys;
– Selection of test groups to EN13445;
– External loads on horizontal vessels, graphical presentation of results, moments & shear diagrams;
This webinar will also feature how you can add standard flanges without performing calculations; and how to add multiple drawings/sketches to the design report.
Bjorn Ohm serves as the technical director at Hexagon. For the last 30 years, he has been responsible for the development of VVD. He is responsible for VVD software development, technical support, and training.
Chris Bradshaw is a Business Development Specialist for CADWorx & Analysis solutions in Europe, and is responsible for the development of existing accounts and for generating new business. He has worked with CADWorx, and the analysis solutions – CAESAR II and PV Elite – since 2004, and was previously an Application Engineer responsible for providing pre and post-sales technical support, customization, implementation services and product training, helping clients get the best out of the entire CADWorx suite.